Tuesday 19 March 2013

Edits using Photo Funky



Today I just bumped into one of the apps on Chrome store named Photo funky. Once I downloaded this app, I was surprised with the number of effects it had. Actually, I had been looking for some photo editing app because I found Photoshop too time consuming. Although Photoshop is the best photo editing software, you can use simple apps which provides you a wide variety of filters to transform your images. Today morning, I had taken some snaps using my Sony Cyber-shot which had become useful to try out Photo funky. I will surely try to give a review of Photo funky lately. Okay then, bye!




2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great app! I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya! Have a look at it! I hope you will like it.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...