Wednesday 23 January 2013

Black and White Update



A few days back, I was just shooting pictures of some flowers in my house garden. As I was capturing pictures, I spotted two children playing nearby. They amazed me! I changed the setting to Black and White and started clicking.

I told them that I am going to click some pictures of them. They agreed. The boy was playful, he was climbing one of the gates nearby. Suddenly I framed this moment, the end result was pretty good! I also took a photo of a small house with trees in its background in Black and White. Hope you guys will like these pictures. Thanks to these wonderful kids for being my subjects and making these pictures more wonderful. Let us know if you have something to tell us.



Check this photo on 500px:



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...