Saturday 19 October 2013

Tiny Little Flowers


Flowers always fascinates me. But mostly, the Tiny Little ones. Maybe, this is because I love shooting macro. 
"Photography helps you look at things in a different way."
This feature of photography has helped me shoot these pictures. Take a look at the below flowers. These flowers are everywhere, but you need to have the desire to find them. 

"What will I shoot today?" This was the thought that was going through my mind when I held my camera after a long time. Just left the thought, held my camera, took off the lens cap, and went out wandering. As I was wandering, a tiny yellow coloured flower attracted me. I felt like the flower is telling me, "Look at me! I'm so beautiful. I can be a perfect model for you. Take some pictures of mine." So, I was like, "Oh! Why not?" Then, I took some pictures of the flower in different angles. 

Soon, I thought of my theme. If I would look around, I knew I would find similar flowers. Luckily, I was successful in doing so. I found many tiny flowers of different colours and of course, of different types. My main subject in all the picture was the flower. So, I used a low F-stop number to blur the background. As most of the flowers were emerging from bushes, my background looked green. Moreover, I put the subject, i.e., the flower in the centre of the frame. But I was not satisfied with the exposure as it was a sunny day. So treated the exposure with Photoshop and made a bit of changes in colour levels. So here you have, my perfectly executed images! Have a DEEP look. Don't forget to comment. Okay, then, more in the next post. Till then, ba-bye!







Visit Celebration

4 comments:

  1. Amazing clicks, can almost feel them bloom on the screen! ....... keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. I am glad that you liked it. Do check out other posts.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...