Tuesday 10 December 2013

Brightening up!


It was during last year's Diwali, that I took this photograph. I had been to a Diwali celebration in the town and I had also taken my camera with me. I took a lot of photographs that day. This was one of the best that I had taken that day. As my card reader isn't working, I thought I will upload this photograph.  

As you can see, my subjects in this photograph are beautiful light producing things called goodudeepa(Kannada). Though I searched for an English translation, I couldn't find a relevant one. These were hung to a ceiling and the sky in the background looked dark. I set the aperture and shutter-speed in such a way that I would get a dark frame filled with bright subjects! Later I corrected a bit of exposure, added a few filters using Photoshop and finally I got a superb end-product. I hope you too liked this photograph. Leave your comments below. Don't forget to follow my blog! That's all in this post. Bye and thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...