Friday 27 December 2013

Rising High


Hey guys! As it's December vacations, I am getting plenty of time to post on my blog. Couple of days back I had posted on City and Architecture, titled 'A bit of City and Architecture'. I hope you have read that post. At the end of that post I had told that I will post some more of my photographs related to City and Architecture. So, here's one photograph that I felt like showing you guys. Hope you will like it.

I have not been much into photographing buildings until my visit to Singapore and Malaysia. It was during my stay at Singapore that I clicked this photograph. I had just got up from the bed and I was wandering around the hotel in which I stayed. The rooms in which we stayed had windows which showed us a glimpse of a part of Singapore. As it was early morning, my mom told me to open the curtains. Eventually, I was greeted with these tall buildings in front of me. The blue sky in the background beautified the whole landscape. You might be knowing what I do when I find such awesome things. Exactly! I just pop back with my SLR and then Click! That's how I got this image into my memory card. 

For me, this photograph mostly looks like one work for abstract photography. As you can see, there are 3 twin buildings in this photograph aligned to make an abstract. I have made a good conclusion from this, photographing buildings can often help you make some abstracts out of it. This work of mine can also come under location photography, a category of photography where you bring out an idea through your photographs of a particular location. I'll end this post here. Have anything to tell me? Then just comment below! I will be happy to reply to them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...