Wednesday 9 April 2014

Fireworks in the sky!


I guess this is my first work on fireworks. This photo was taken during the Paryaya, a festival of my native town, Udupi. To shoot some pictures on this auspicious day, I had gone to the Sri Krishna Temple with my camera. The temple's premises was crowded, and I had no experience shooting in the middle of such a huge gathering.

As I finished shooting the pictures of the nearby temples, I saw fireworks on the sky. The patterns they made on the sky seemed soothing. And the best way to capture the moment was by setting my camera to continuous mode. Then, I just held my shutter button at the sky and my camera went into burst mode, clicking images one after other. Soon, I was left with 100s of frames on my memory card! Later that day, I came back home and selected some of the best ones, and deleted the rest. And that's how I got this one. Hope you liked it. Btw, stay tuned for more of my photos. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...