Saturday 8 June 2013

Horrifying Rain


We all love rain! Don't we? 
It had just stopped raining and the whole lithosphere was wet and filled with water droplets. In some areas, the affect of rain was pleasing and in some, a bit horrifying. This post is connected to these words:
'rain - black and white - emotions - droplets'

And my task was to capture these moments along with my friend - Nikon D5100. The reason why I chose B&W is clear. It was because I wanted to bring out the emotions of my subjects. But if I had to take photographs of droplets on flowers or something else, I would surely use Vivid! In the below picture you can see what rain has done to a wooden door. 

I had used a lot of time clicking these photographs.  The one main reason was that I used the Manual Mode in clicking these. Had to choose the appropriate ISO, aperture, shutter speed and focusing modes. Actually it's of great fun using the Manual mode because you learn a lot doing that. And one more thing, whatever kind of photographer you are, you really need to know how to use the Manual mode. 

Okay guys, that's all for this week! Check out other posts too. More in the next week.. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...