Saturday 29 June 2013

Photographs at a Chinese Temple, Malaysia.


These are the pictures I had taken at a Chinese Temple at Malaysia. Some months ago, I had been to Malaysia and had visited this wonderful place. I can call this place 'a true wonder!'. The place was quiet and was similar to those seen on Chinese movies.  Orange colored lamps were hung at every part of the temple. Once you enter the main hall, you will be greeted by big golden statues. And one more thing. It was very different from Indian temples. There were only a few people in the temple premises. You can even see the dragons and paintings of Kings. There were flower shaped candles kept in front of the statues.

I clicked all these pictures using my Nikon D5100 with 18-55mm lens which can be the best duo for photographing these kind of places. As I had to keep moving around the temple, I had set the camera to Priority mode, which eventually made my work easier. All I can say is I just loved the place and it was fun photographing out there!!
Hope you people like these too. Make sure you comment if you do. I will be very happy to reply back! I will upload more of my photographs at Malaysia in the next post. Till then... Bye! Sayonara!











       








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...