Monday 23 December 2013

Center of Attraction


Let me start this post by wishing you all. Merry Christmas to everyone! It's December vacations for me and that means lot of time for serious posting. But there's a problem. There's something wrong with my SLR and I have given it to the local service center. Moreover, I haven't clicked any photos recently. I have nothing to post but I have to post something. So, I am searching for some of best photos on my old memory cards and CDs. That's what I was doing from 2 days and finally found an appropriate one.

I just love this picture, my friends, my relatives, they all love it. They keep telling me that this is one of my best work so far. So, I am feeling profoundly happy to upload it here! I clearly don't remember my experience clicking this photograph. But I will tell you the part of it which I remember. 

It was a sunny afternoon and I had just been out with my camera clicking photographs. My mom was watering the plants in the garden and that provoked me to click some photos of the flowers hanging on the plants. As I went through the garden clicking photos, something grabbed my attention. On the compound of my house, I saw this small, beautiful looking flower. One amazing thing was that, half of the surface of the compound was dark. And the spotlight like sunlight was falling on the flower that was placed in the center, making my subject the 'center of attraction'.

I have edited this photo using Picmonkey, my favorite photo-editor after Photoshop. As I have not done any latest work, I thought I will show you people this photo. I hope you too liked this photo. That's all in this blog post. Do put up your comments below. See you in the next post. Sayonara.


2 comments:

  1. by far the most awesome one!! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Sampath. Do check out other posts :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...