Wednesday 11 December 2013

That innocent look


I had taken this photograph when I had been to my granny's house. They had a pet dog named Mickey. She was a very playful and friendly dog, and a bit restless too. One day, something unusual happened. Mickey was not at all barking. She didn't even jump looking at me. I wondered what was wrong with her. When I asked my granny, she told me that Mickey was unwell. So, I decided I will spend a bit of time with Mickey, so that she will feel better. 

I went and sat beside her.  She looked at me with an innocent look. I had never seen this look of her's before. So I thought, I will take a photograph of her. I took my camera and focused at her face. She seemed to think what I was doing. Luckily, she gave a superb pose at the camera which made this photograph look beautiful. This was my experience in taking this photograph. As I wanted to show emotions, I added a Black and White filter to this photography. And here you have it! The perfect output. Hope you too liked this photograph. Please leave a comment, if you have any! Thanks for reading.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful shot. I had a doggie called Mickey too. You can read it the post about her in here..

    http://sheenzie.blogspot.in/2008/03/rahul-s-pet-dog-hoggie-died.html

    and let me know your thoughts !!!! Keep posting !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Sheenzie! Ya sure, I'll do check out your blog. Btw, you can follow my blog for all the updates :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...